mayo 20, 2015

gyoza sauce


Nos encanta la comida asiática y como aquí se consiguen las gyozas ya listas- pero con salsa de soja como acompañante- me animé a experimentar y tratar de hacer una como las que sirven el los restaurantes en Caracas.

We love Asian food and since we can find ready made gyozas- but with soy sauce for dipping- I decided to experiment and try to come up with a sauce similar to the one they serve at restaurants in Caracas.

 La verdad que me quedó de chuparse los dedos un poco alta de ajo porque como verán los que usé son un poco grandes; así que la próxima utilizaré un diente más pequeño.

It came out delicious but a little high on the garlic side, you can see that the garlics that I used were a bit big; so next time I´ll choose smaller cloves. 




garlic

Las salsas que utilicé para esta receta son de la marca Blue Dragon, pero pueden utilizar las que más les guste. Estas son las tres que necesitarán y lo bueno es que no sólo las pueden utilizar para esta salsa, sirven también para darle un toque especial a muchos otros platos.

The sauces that I used for this recipe are from Blue Dragon, but you can use whichever brand  you prefer. These are the three that you´ll need. The good thing is that you don´t only need them for this dish; you can use them in many others and they´ll give them a  really nice twist.

Blue dragon sauces


ginger


sliced green onion


I N G R E D I E N T E S

4 cdas de vinagre de arroz
4 cdas de salsa de soja
1 cdta de aceite de sésamo
2 dientes de ajo machacados o finalmente cortados
1 cdta de gengibre rayado o picado chiquitico
1 cebollín picado finito

Mezcla todo en un bowl y déjalo reposar unos 15 minutos antes de servir. Ahora sólo queda disfrutar!
A ver si la próxima me animo y hago las gozas yo misma!

I N G R E D I E N T S

4 tbsp Rice Vinegar
4 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil
2 Garlic cloves pressed or finely chopped
1 tsp finely chopped or grated Ginger
1 Green Onion finely sliced



Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Let´s if if next time around I make the gyozas from scratch!



Enjoy!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario